Friday, February 6, 2009

What I Would Like To Change About Myself..

I was thinking, possibly a pointless thought, but really if there was anything that you could change about yourself, physically, mentally, or any of that. What would it be? Assuming that it’s almost impossible to overcome right now being what you are or certain things about who you are? Seriously did I explain that clearly?


As for me, I would like change those things:

1. Smartness
- I’d wanted to make myself smarter, but I really think too much as it is. I always wanted to be able to jump a 10 foot vertical. That would just be awesome. I just want to make my parents and my family proud the way I am. That just the way to repay back what they have done to me. Thank you so much umi and walid..!



The Song's Of The Family..

2. Exercise
- I suppose personality factors in here as well. I'd love to be bolder or more talkative, as with that would come more confidence with talking to the people around me. And help all my participation marks in class. Otherwise, I’d just really love to be able to work athletics into my lifestyle. I'm terrible at sports, but I've really learned recently that I need to get away from the computer and be more active or I'll end up with a 95 year olds body at 25..!

3. Feelings
- I wish I don’t have any feelings at all. I hate myself when I was loved someone. Every time I loved a guy I always been disappointed by them. They tell me that I’m too affectionate, loving and caring. That’s why they hard to tell the truth. Is it true my dear? Hurmm, maybe Allah got HIS better plan for me. But really, if Allah wants to take something from me, I wish HE take my emotion. Don’t leave any emotion in me..



12 things i hate about you :



1. I hate the way you talk to me

2. I hate the way you style your hair

3. I hate the way you treat me

4. I hate it when you stare

5. I hate the way you smile

6. I hate the way you read my mind

7. I hate you so much it makes me sick, It even makes me rhyme

8. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right

9. I hate it when you lie

10. I hate it when you make me laugh,even worse when you make me cry

11. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you did'nt call

12. But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close not even a lillte bit, not even at all


Photobucket

Everybody has some faults that one doesn’t like. So I was thinking, what if I list those things that I don’t like about myself and then try to either change them or learn to live with them. I don’t want to increase negative energy and start to hate myself, I just want to be better person and love myself fully. Serious.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You look totally different in that picture..You can become and be a better person if you have strong determination..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    well,
    people need changes rite..?

    ReplyDelete