Monday, May 18, 2009

Tragedy on 18th May...

Last nite, I go to bed around 12am… But I can’t really close my eyes, seems like something is not right.. At last without I noticed it, I fall to sleep.. Around 5.58am, I woke up and build my Solat Subuh.. After that I try to sleep but I can’t.. I'm forcing my eyes to closed.. Then around 8.45am, I woke up and took my bath.. My plan 4 today is taking a passport picture.. Before that my moms ask a favor from me to send some foods 2 her school… So, I’m riding Modenas Scooter, JHJ 1038 with my sister.. After finish all the ‘task’, I’m decided to go back.. My sister is taking the scooter’s key and start the engine.. I’ll let her 2 ride that scooter.. She drove the scooter like I’m having a baby.. Then I ask her 2 slow down but she refused it.. Suddenly, in the corner right before my house, she saw a car came from the corner, she can’t control the scooter and then we fell on the tar.. Thank god there is an Indian guy who helps us… Up till now, I still not talking to my sister.. I never having a little scratches on my body.. Now, my elbow, my pump, my calf, and my knee having a real scratches and full of bruises.. I really hate it.. I can’t go to gym, can’t ride my bicycle, hard to bend my calf, can't clip my nail even brush my teeth.. Thank god nothings happen to my face.. If that’s happens I’ll kill my sister 4 doing dat..! Nway, thnks 2 my mom, who are alwys besides me when I need her.. Love u umi.. As a conclusion, I will not giving my sister to ride a scooter..!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that..Luckily you're ok..Take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.
    its ok.
    a lesson to us.

    nway thnk u so much 4 being so concern.
    luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alololo

    siannyewh
    huhuu

    ReplyDelete